The economic society "Türkmen Senet" was established in 2008 and since then many objects have been built in the Akhal velayat, including a kindergarten for 70 places, a stadium for 1500 places and a culture house for 500 places in the city of Tejen, as well as residential complexes "Täze Zaman ". In 2019, the economic society "Türkmen Senet" in the Ak-Bugday etrap of the Akhal velayat, equipped with a complex of modern equipment for the purpose of import-substitution of products imported from foreign countries, was the first in our country to start producing spunbond for the production of nonwovens. In 2020, in the competition "Leading Entrepreneur of the Year" held in honor of the 12th anniversary of the Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs of Turkmenistan in the direction of "New Manufacturer of the Year", the economic society "Türkmen Senet" won the 3rd place. Equipped with the most modern equipment, we focus on the high quality of products produced in the workshops of our economic society. Our quality meets not only the quality standards of Turkmenistan, but also international ones, for which our quality management certificate – ISO 9001: 2015 serves as an evidence, that we received in 2021. Spunbond fabric is characterized by environmental friendliness, high quality, compliance with international standards and competitiveness, that is also in great demand and is able to fully satisfy it. Following the instructions of our esteemed President on the prevention of infectious diseases and in the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic, we provided the SAGLYK pharmaceutical company of the Ministry of Health and Medical Industry of Turkmenistan with the supply of spunbond fabrics necessary for the production of disposable masks, disposable medical gowns and disposable medical overalls. Produced by the economic society "Türkmen Senet", spunbond fabric is in great demand not only in the medical industry, but also in:
- cosmetology and personal hygiene products;
- construction - in waterproofing, wind insulation;
- agriculture - in greenhouses,
- widely used in light industry for the production of various types of bags and other necessary industries.
“Türkmen Senet” produces non-woven spunbond on high-quality equipment that meets international standards. Much attention is paid to production technologies to preserve its environmental friendliness and density. Now in production there is spunbond in natural, white, blue, brown, beige, yellow, orange, green and many other colors.
Our production capacity is 8,000 tons of spunbond per year. We have also established the production of various products from this versatile material:
• Disposable clothing for individual protection - gowns, overalls, shoe covers, with a density of 17 g/m2 to 80 g/m2;
• Eco-bags and packages - 3 types: with a cut-out handle and with a looped handle, with a density from 30 g/m2 to 100 g/m2 in different colors and sizes with the possibility of applying a logo;
• Disposable headrests for transport chairs - with a density from 30 g/m2 to 100 g/m2 in different colors and sizes with the possibility of applying a logo;
• Handicrafts - covers, organizers, cases, of various types and sizes;
• Spunbond perforated and sliced - slices minimum width 2.5 cm, punched minimum distance 10 cm.
Our staff consists of more than 100 people and they are all excellent masters of their craft. Launching a product for local and international markets, we understand how important it is to maintain its high quality and provide the required quantity of goods. Therefore, our team is focused on increasing the level of production, entering new international markets and establishing new partnerships with local enterprises.
The suppliers of raw materials for the production of spunbond are the Giyanli Polymer Plant and the Complex of Oil Refineries in the city of Turkmenbashi. Getting raw materials from a local producer is a great economic advantage.
Among the partners there are local companies: JSC "Abadan Haly"; Production Association "Lukmançylyk enjamlary"; economic society "Ak bulut"; individual enterprise "Boý bodron", as well as international companies: "Magnetic Limited" Dubai, LLC "Midpoint", LLC "Stroyrezerv" Russia, LLC "KUBRO TEKSTIL SANOAT" Uzbekistan, etc.